Update

biksz

i dont think i would get away driving it there as your supposed to take it to the nearest test station as it is on sorn and not been on the road for over a year i think, or i would of.

Guest MarkB

i dont think i would get away driving it there as your supposed to take it to the nearest test station as it is on sorn and not been on the road for over a year i think, or i would of.

you can drive it to cornwall for a test if wanted, distance no object as long as you are booked in.

has it changed last time i got pulled they asked why i went to the test station other side of town instead of the one round corner where i live as if the car was faulty and failed the mot but must be down to the boy in blue then or mood he or she in lol

Guest MarkB

has it changed last time i got pulled they asked why i went to the test station other side of town instead of the one round corner where i live as if the car was faulty and failed the mot but must be down to the boy in blue then or mood he or she in lol

to be honest you will find most wooden tops know pretty much nothing about the mot system and defects. traffic bobbies go on a similar course to an mot tester

I would ian but gonna wait till end of month as half way through month and its been raining here lol no weather gear lol

not a true Yorkshire man then :rofl: :rofl: ...get out in the rain..i did on sunday. 8)

• Like 1