Iva

Shandylegs

Just doing the final prep on my Zero with the intention of applying for an IVA at one of the local stations I have used in the past (Beverley).

The car is a very early Zero and was put in for and failed it's IVA in Southampton in 2009. I purchased the car in 2011, brought it back to Yorkshire and have been slowly working through the list of failiures since.

Reading through Richard Ls recent posts and despite the fact the test fail was 4 years ago, it now looks like I will have to go back to Southampton for another test (And subsequent retests if it fails again).

Can anyone confirm this is definately the case as a 460 mile round trip isn't something I'd be looking forward to!

Thanks........

Edited by Shandylegs

If you are a different person applying for the IVA, I think you should be ok.

It might be a bit awkward with convincing build photos though. I would take a few photos of bits in the car (and say I took these after they were fitted ...) and make sure that the date is not marked on them.

(However, although I took my camera with the photos on for my IVA, they were not asked for. I think if the examiner thinks the car has been built with care and attention to detail, they don't probe too deeply into paperwork stuff)

That's just my opinion though

Simon.

I don't think you will qualify for the reduced retest fee after all this time so a fresh application will need to be made with full fee.

I would think its a very different car now! ;) aVIN changed so much on it ;)

• Like 1