Received Membership Package

Guest old AL

Guest old AL

Hi All, Received my membership package this morning, mighty quick service, only applied to join a few days ago, so most impressed. Looks like I'm on my "Jack Jones" here in the" backwoods" nearest member Carlisle (30miles away) I'm quite surprised Cumbria being a very large county, and having some super roads and scenery for the likes of a "hood" has less than a handful of members. Ahh well I suppose it makes more of a novelty to the local roads the fewer Hoods there are about ehh !! Regards to All Alvin

old Al....in my opinion you live in the nicest part of this little Island! It must be great fun blasting around the lakes! (well technically only 1 lake in the lake-district :)

Don't shout too loud about being the only one up there....they will make you an area sec!!!

Membership package? I must have done something wrong somewhere by the looks of it as I joined about a month or so ago and haven't received anything?

Tony your membership pack was sent out to you on the 12/5/13

PM me your address so I can check it for you