Anonymous Part Fell Off On Corner!

Guest Daniel N Sharman

Guest mower man

Lost mine some time ago and just bolted it up with a large washer but just of late have had probs with speedo magnets on prop getting pinged off so will have to sort some thing soon mowerman ps any one got a good gbox mount and washer ? please get in touch beer vouchers waiting :crazy:

Guest Daniel N Sharman

Finally going to have some time tomorrow to get this sorted and to have a drive out,

Can anybody tell me if this mount needs tightening hard or just nipped up to the rubber with thread lock?

I have a habit of being a bit harsh with the spanners and just wanted to check!

Cheers

Dan

Lost mine some time ago and just bolted it up with a large washer but just of late have had probs with speedo magnets on prop getting pinged off so will have to sort some thing soon mowerman ps any one got a good gbox mount and washer ? please get in touch beer vouchers waiting :crazy:

I've got one Mick laying around in the garage somewhere ( The dished washer) if you want it mate.

Yours for free. :drinks:

• Like 1

Guest mower man

I've got one Mick laying around in the garage somewhere ( The dished washer) if you want it mate.

Yours for free. :drinks:

Hi Nick dig it out and give me shout ,We'll have a shuffle down to pick it up ,I think it could be the basis of my speedo probs combined with much more torque from new set up so trying to isolate things mick :drinks: :crazy:

Guest Daniel N Sharman

Well, I have bolted it back up, it went tight way before the bell part met with the rubber so now all I've really done is attach a bell shaped piece of metal to the bottom of my gearbox!, gearbox doesn't seem loose though?! I think ill just drive it and see for a bit!

Guest Daniel N Sharman

Nope it's not the bolt! The cup washer is solid to the gearbox but just hanging a good 2-3 inches down from chassis?!

Still drives fine though and no knocks/noises