Will It Fit

richard mackay

Yup, just put one in a MKII S7, fits like a glove and goes like stink.

Just done a 400 mile with an overnight stop in Holy Island last weekend - what an absolute joy to drive

All I need now is a sticker on the back (where my spare wheel used to live) with words something like....

Driven like its stolen - not owned

basically., if you have a 5 speed, it will mount to this fine,if not, then 5 speed box and new propshaft , simons is fuel inj (mc throttle bodies) with stand alone ecu, , but it can be done with carbs (mbike ones best)

controller for ign (megajolt ecu)

you will need

Engine

Mounts

new clutch

ecu (ign or/and fuel depending if use carbs or throttle bodies)

carbs and manifold

exhaust manifold (and maybe silencer too)

fuel pump to suit whichever way you go,

and it will cost aproxx 1500 quids for carb version but will transform car,

mitch

simon you need sticker which reads, if you can read this my bloody spares dropped off !!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest chris brown

I take it you mean the steel mounts on the engine, if so most make there own otherwise try GBS, Tiger or one of the others. But making your own does ensure they end up aligning up with your present rubber mounts.

Guest chris brown

First if you havent done anything like this before get along to a meeting and chat to people who have the job. It is not a project for the faint hearted. The ability to weld is an advantage but it can be overcome you just need a local fabrication shop that will weld up your bits for you or even make them to your designs. As you no doubt have released there is a fare amount of engineering as well as electrics to complete this change.