Driving School Recomedations

maccavvy

Driving lessons that's the easy bit, costs a packet but still the easy bit. It's when they pass and are driving, every local travel news report of an accident, every time they come home later than expected. On the up side you get dad cars making a funny noise can you have a look

AND THEN THE INSURANCE!! MY DAUGHTER IS LEARNING AT THE MOMENT, WE USE A LOCAL GUY WHO IS GOOD. SO SHOP AROUND AND GET HER TO ASK FRIENDS WHO THEY USED AND IF THEY WERE ANY GOOD ETC. REGARDING THE INSURANCE, MY WIFE HAS GOT THE DAUGHTER INSURED ON A PROVISONAL POLICY WHICH ALLOWS HER TO DRIVE THE WIFES CAR WHILE SHE IS LEARNING. THIS CAN BE TAKEN OUT FOR 1, 2, 3 ETC MONTHS COVER. (CANT REMEMBER WHICH COMPANY OF HAND) BUT WE THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA TO ALLOW MORE DRIVING EXPERIENCE WHILE HAVING PROPER LESSONS AS WELL. TRAWL THE INTERNET. :crazy:

Its nearly time for my daughter to join the masses and get mobile.

just wondered if anyone knows of or can recommend a good driving instructor

Aye, there's a brill one here. Dave's School of Driving. My daughter only had 7 lessons (aged 18) and passed first time.