Garage Floor Paint

Guest Kennedy48

Good clean up and remove anything that is/will work loose. e.g. My floor on close inspection looked like the plaster had been mixing in there. Nice round clean patch surrounded by little mounds of plaster.

I had to do mine half at a time 'cos I still had my Harley in there at the time.

Guest mower man

Tried allsorts of sealers , specified garage floor paints reverted to closed cell foam tiles £65 to do the hole floor just lift one or two if need to use jack ,hoover round now and again real gain is no need for any thing to lie on and warm [ish] feet mower man

I need to paint my shed floor and was wondering if some sort of tiles were an option perhaps just in the area that I work in not the whole thing as it is 7 x 10 metres. Its not the painting thats putting me off, just moving all the stuff out. I can get floor paint fairly cheap as there is a community paint recycling centre nearby which sells part tins off cheap and all I have to do is get the same sort and colour and mix the tins. But somehow the thought of shifting a six ton aircraft tug, two cars, a landrover and trailer etc makes me think the tile option may better if the price is right

Guest mower man

Sounds very cheap, Mike; small floor or very low cost tiles; & whose were they?

Yes only 3x 7 meters only just big enough ,I do alot of work out under the car port. as to supplier it was a bay search will look later mick :crazy: