Smallways July 2014 - West Yorks Weekend

BigLee

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im off on holiday next week, and working till 10pm tonight oh and after my misshap with the back end I have no boot lid ! but I will be with you in spirt, (jack daniels to be precise)

Hope the weather holds off, and the runs dry ( I know the evening wont be but that's half the fun )

See you All soon, ( we still have the Scotland run, if anyone wants to come, we are staying at Loch Ken Dumfires, on Aug bank hol weekend , get yourselves booked in )

Mitch

Guest shaggy

well mine leaks like a sieve in heavy rain. No need for a shower in the morning as a soaking will be had at some point. Bad weather seems to be in-land, can I ask Mrs Lee whether or not a seaside route has been planned?

Guest Bryan TheSnail

We will be heading over early on Saturday morning, hope to see some hoods heading off for the run, might tag along at the back in our tin top.

Are people still camping over Saturday night?

Apologies to everyone for the rain and having to dash off on Sat morning. Daughter Jade was admitted to hospital on Friday night with suspected appendicitis and had surgery Sat evening for a burst cyst. She should be out tomorrow. Hope the weekend was still enjoyed by those that went albeit a bit damp. See you all soon. Lee.

Guest petespine

Big thanks again this weekend to Lee & Julie for organising, and Kev & Gayle for leading the route, no PHUKAWI moments, no breakdown`s and rain held off for about 70% of the journey, so good weekend, all the best to Jade. Pete & Daryl

Edited by petespine

Thanks to everyone who turned up for making our first outing very enjoyable. Hope Jades making a fast recovery Lee and Julie. Thanks to Kevin and Gayle for a great guided route.

Glad I had my brolley with me. Looking forward to meeting you all again.

Bob & Cath