Exmo Parts Wanted After A Small Off-Road Excursion!

wirdy

Hi, I'm after acquiring -

NSR wing & stainless stone guard

NSR tail light complete.

NSR shock absorber.

NSR wishbone.

If anyone has any of these bits I'd appreciate it. The wheel arch and wishbone took all the impact, strong tubs these exmo's!! But she is looking rather sad parked up in the garage :(

Contact via private message on here or on 07878 172936. Thanks, Nige.

Cheers Andy, that'd be good.

My missus was looking over my shoulder and spotted your avatar piccie & said your car looks good, followed by, will our one look as good ever again?

Yep, it will, if I get the bits to fix it. My Dad is paying...........he stuffed it into the armco on the dual carriageway into Glenrothes from Freuchie direction. Admittedly, there was diesel on the road. I felt it, as I was following him in his car. Very difficult watching as the exmo did a 720 & spun into the barrier. grrrrrr

Good spot on the rear arches,

Wirdy I posted the manual and videos this morning, sorry it's taken so long.

Hopefully they will help you.

I've had the arches off when I went through my rebuild and respray, they are easy to do providing the bolts aren't rusty.

Dave

Get it built then

ha ha, gotta get GF's car through MOT today. My Golf needed new front wishbones so did that last weekend, then Exeo needs MOT then needs sold, so when I get the chance the Exmo gets some TLC :-) gonna use the time of year to get the back end done lovely.

Sierra wishbones off ebay were in great condition, but still toying with getting them powder coated. Have a complete new rear beam already polybushed to go on too.

Just awaiting time when I'm not getting nagged for DIY jobs too!