My 2B Has Had A Full Wrap

Guest ickle

Guest ickle

£450 all in including wrapping the dash panels in carbon. Job is superb although I am gonna strip the front side infill panels and get them done again without the suspension cables and brake hose in the way. Best 450 I have ever spent.

Regards stuart

Guest ickle

Was blue and shiney stainless when I bought it. I took the scotchbrite to the stainles and painted the rest matt black last winter. The matt black chipped very quickly and the brushed stainless still wasnt what I wanted. So a wrap it was. Wished I had done it years ago looks amazing I did do most of the strip and rebuild for avs fife but do believe 450 to be a bargain for such a transormation.

Regards stuart.

Guest ickle

Oh ye got the windscreen frame powder coated at ipf glenrothes that was £50 and painted the roll bar with por15 gloss black so should last well. Also full set of ring clear led rear lamps. Really happy with the car just been out for the first blast and wooow forgot how fast these things feel. Cannae wait for applecross now :-)