Stainless Silencer Shroud Wanted

Guest petelee

Guest petelee

Hi Everybody!

Does anybody have a stainless silencer shroud for a Robin Hood 2B/4 for sale, please? I've got the basic twin-pipe version, although I guess the silencerss/shrouds are all the same?

Thanks

Hi Pete,

I am also looking for a shield the best I have found so far is from Europa spares http://www.europaspares.com/cobra-exhaust-sidepipe-shields.html the internet version is for a cobra but in the magazine they do a made to order version. If you go ahead with the cobra version let me know and I'll purchase one of them (sold in pairs).

I've got a brushed stainless exhaust shield laser cut with "Robin Hood" cut into it. I've been intending to put up for sale since I had a larger silencer made. I. Am away from home for the weekend but I can get some photos and a price on here on Monday.

Guest petelee

I've got a brushed stainless exhaust shield laser cut with "Robin Hood" cut into it. I've been intending to put up for sale since I had a larger silencer made. I. Am away from home for the weekend but I can get some photos and a price on here on Monday.

Hi Guys

Thanks, I'll check out the Caterham and Europa Spares leads, but I'm very interested in yours, Graham. I'll look out for the photos on Monday!

Pete

Guest petelee

Hi Pete,

I am also looking for a shield the best I have found so far is from Europa spares http://www.europaspa...pe-shields.html the internet version is for a cobra but in the magazine they do a made to order version. If you go ahead with the cobra version let me know and I'll purchase one of them (sold in pairs).

Hi Mark

Thanks for the link to Europa, but that is way too expensive for me. Mine is just a simple flat piece of stainless (supplied in my kit in 2004), which I bent to shape round a lamppost, to fit all the way round the silencer. A heavy object fell out of my garage loft the other day, and put a dent in it. I was hoping to replace it with something similar, although Graham's brushed stainless shield sounds interesting.

Pete

]Hi Pete,

As promised here's some information about my heat shield. It's 48cm long and 17cm internal diameter.

Here it is when on my car;

post-2820-0-73990200-1407764016_thumb.jpg

And today;

post-2820-0-33295300-1407764033_thumb.jpg

I'd be be happy with £20.

Let me know if interested.

Regards,

Graham

Guest petelee

]Hi Pete,

As promised here's some information about my heat shield. It's 48cm long and 17cm internal diameter.

Here it is when on my car;

post-2820-0-73990200-1407764016_thumb.jpg

And today;

post-2820-0-33295300-1407764033_thumb.jpg

I'd be be happy with £20.

Let me know if interested.

Regards,

Graham

Hi Graham

Yes please, I'd like it! I'll send you a pm.

Cheers

Pete