Billing Aquadrome

Guest mkeats02

Guest AWhite

We had a good time too. Shame about the rain on Sunday but it didn't dampen our spirit.

Took a look at the jap cars. Where do all these kids get the money for all those expensive bits!?

Andy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bernie

Both the Dragon and I enjoyed every minute of it, including the rather damp drive home. It was great to at last meet up with those who were there.

Another big thank you to Mick for organising the event.

Guest Bob's Babe

I will have a few pics but they are on an old camera so we have to wait for the end and development. :( But I will put them in the club photo album and bring it to Donington :D I hope to have a couple of the morning after shots from the Leicester groups Great effort, they had a good beer tower and a lot of debis, and one or two sore heads I think, hope all enjoyed.

Thanks to Mick for organising the venue and sorry to Lee for not doing the treasure hunt, but it was good to be out in the sun. ;)

I'm with Daren, big field, toilets and showers and a few less nutters walking round for next year...except for the club ones. Anyone know of somewhere that lots of people can get to?

Tim at the docs right now trying to sort out a bad flu/cold and some ugly bites....NO not me! :blink: :blink: He still has a red head!

SUE :wub: