Billing Aquadrome

Guest mkeats02

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest plt63

I suppose I had better go, as I live about 10 miles away! ;)

First trip out for newly registered car (dont ask questions over that issue!) :gdit: :gdit:

Look forward to putting the faces to the names on this forum. :ph34r:

Just a quick request, wouldnt it be worth while if our avtars are displayed on own cars windscreens??

Someone else has mentioned this before, but it a good excuse for introductions for the shy members of the club!!!! :blink: :blink:

Maybe it could be the start of a whole new trend at shows????? B) B) B)

Guest mickmellors

Camping on reserved events field is available to us exclusively from Thurs 22nd to Mon 26th July - all details are posted in the EVENTS section of this site under pinned heading 1st National Camping weekend (or words to that effect)

A car treasure Hunt is planned for Saturday afternoon/evening. A small charge may be required to cover costs for printing etc.

I plan to be there at approx 5-6pm Thursday 22nd with Leanne and Jack my 9 1/2 year old twins and Mary (Mum) (still 21 ;) years old ! ! ! ) in tow.

Apart from the VERY generous offer of the Treasure Hunt I have not yet received a single offer of help to organise any fun events etc over the weekend. Anything fun would be great, even as simple as something such as welly wanging. There is a kart track straight opposite the entrance to our camping area, perhaps someone could organise a bit of a competition ?

PLEASE dont leave it all to me - remember I am on holiday too ! ! !

See you there - Mick M

Guest Andybarbet

I'm pretty sure that i will be there with the boy as usual - possibly my daughter and wife too ?? Will see nearer the time..............

See you all there !

Guest AWhite

I'll be there with around 10 others some with Robin Hoods some without - few kids coming too. Planning on arriving Fri night. Should be loads going.

I'll put my Avatar in my window.

Andy