New Seats

tractor

got the old seats out today thanks to keith for poping round to give me a hand got some mamba bucket seats to go in been meaning to put them in for the last 12 months spent the afternoon making a frame to mount them on done one side just needs bolting in but looking good lots more cutting and welding tomorrow but by tomorrow night both seats should be in and fixed because the old seats were a right pain to get out I have a cunning plan the frame I have made out of box section angled it at the front and at the back I will bolt a u section to the floor and the frame will locate in it at the back and the part of the frame at the front I will bolt straight through the floor that's the plan anyway

Edited by tractor

Guest 2b cruising

Oh Bu**er. I've been lucky with my Samsungs so far. Two have been dropped in my fish pond more than once and one of them fell out of my trouser pocket getting out of the car.

Hope this doesn't give me bad luck and smash my s4 up tommo. Ugh.

no pictures cos my Samsung galaxy has bricked and my blackberry wont connect to my wifi sorry chaps

Transfer your piccys to computer via cable or bluetooth if you have it.

The crapberry usually has a charger plug with a usb cable attached to it.

Edit to say.... The Samsung cable will fit the crapberry too

Andi

Edited by Andi