Kermit's Ready For Winter As Well!

cb750

If Z3s can get ready for winter so can an MR2! Going to lay up the Hood for winter so went and bought an MR2, 25000 miles only plus a dealer warranty so couldn't turn it down even if I can't quite get my head around the colour! Goes round corners like its on rails and revs through the gearbox great. Not as good as my Celica GT but still does the business.

I quickly realised I needed a hardtop for standing out in the winter and went down to Bournemouth to collect one. Bought the fitting kit and trim panels off eBay. Job done!

Might need to borrow the wife's car if it snows!

Don't know if the photo will work as I'm using an iPad and always have problems posting photos

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o612/cb750-4/image.jpg1_zpsowfww9ik.jpg

• Like 1

Steve, hood support bars and pivots are finished and in place. I had already bent them to shape using 20mm galv conduit and a bender (good old apprentice days!). Once I had seen your pictures I set everything up including doors and hood using tie downs and worked out where the various pivot points had to be and drilled them. Had them powder coated satin black. Looks good.