3 Close Event Tonight At Work

Guest peter2b2002

Guest peter2b2002

Im on inspection on 1 of the assembly rigs ,found 1end plate on the turn over rig hadn't had the mounting bolts done up ,2 plastic swarf 8inches long as stuffed into a water way,3 on doing up one big end gound it hard to move stripped the end cap off small piece of swarf embedded into the cap shell,earng my keep

Peter2b

glad you spotted it. problem these days is no one takes responsibility for themselves. always somebody else's job.

reminded me that yesterday i came out of the supermarket and as i got in my car i noticed the car next to me had it's wheels turned so i could see the inner edge which i could see was worn down to the canvas. Outsides looked ok but was proper dangerous on the inners. So i wrote a note saying your passenger side wheel is dangerous and as i was putting it on the windscreen i looked the drivers side and that too was worn through to the canvas. So had to amend my note.

I would think something is worn if both tyres were so badly worn on the inners or the tracking is very wrong.

no idea if they will take any notice but hopefully stopped something nasty occurring.

• Like 1