For Sale - Wiring Harness, 3.38 Diff, Sierra Rear Dampers,

richyb66

More stuff from the garage surplus to requirements.

Brand new wiring harness, looks like Autosparks as supplied by RHE for 2B's with Pinto and Sierra electrics. Has fuseboxes, connectors, alternator plug etc and rather a lot of wire. Selling this for someone else who didn't use it but it looks complete, I've got a copy of the Autosparks wiring colours and it looks pretty easy to follow. No doubt it could be adapted to a Zero, Zetec etc without much trouble and would be en excellent start for wiring a car (or a re-wire).

£50 PROVISIONALLY SOLD TO COLIVENT

WP_20160426_19_43_06_Pro.jpg

Pair of Sierra rear dampers, kept my 2B out of hedges so obviously work ok. Genuine Motorcraft parts that were new when I built my car so done about 6k miles. Some surface rust but work fine.

£5

WP_20160426_19_43_30_Pro.jpg

Sierra diff 3.38 ratio. Turns nice and free and I pulled the back cover off to check the ratio and the gears look fine, no damage or chipped teeth. This is quite high geared so ideal for higher speed cruising. These are fetching £150 on Ebay so a bargain at just

£50 NOW SOLD!

WP_20160426_20_50_56_Pro.jpg

WP_20160426_20_42_58_Pro.jpg

I can take any of these parts to Stoneleigh this weekend or you can collect from Tamworth otherwise the Harness and diff will be on Ebay next week and the dampers will be in the bin.

Edited by richyb66

I know what the diff's worth so someone here can get a bargain if they need it. The diff and harness are Gaz's but I've put them on here for him because he puts helping club members out ahead of making a profit.

If it doesn't sell on the forum, I'll give it a punt at Stoneleigh for more money. Of course someone could buy it here and then sell it on Ebay for a huge profit - but I'd like to think they wouldn't do that.

Guest 2b cruising

Hope it's not gone to some greedy git.

You work the same as I do Rich, but I hate someone taking the pish.

I will now keep my eye on eBay as they are like rocking horse shti.