Seats

Guest Kenturner

Guest Kenturner

Hi

Just purchased a Robin Hood today, built in 2006, think it's an Exmo as there is plenty of paperwork relating to that model but how can I be sure ? Are there any typical Exmo characteristics in the vehicle pointing to this ? Also which seats would people recommend as its current seats are just too big and don't look nice at all !

I have tried uploading a photo of the car but it's too big !!

Thanks

Ken

Guest Kenturner

That helps loads, thanks Bob and I'm now quite convinced its the Exmo as previous owner told me it was one of the wider body models.

Can anybody help with a recommendation on seats as the current ones make me sit up too high, thanks

Ken

Hi, I run an Exmo and find that the majority of seats are too well padded to give a good seating height, what I have resorted to is to remove the seat padding and I have cut it to about 1inch thick, this gives me a seating level of 11/2 inches from the floor. I am going to try some grp shell seats to see how low these are in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gargoil

Look for universal narrow bucket seats on Ebay item number 5051990690417.

They are comfy and fit in the Exmo.

Not the best quality and no adjustments but if you look around they can be found cheaper elsewhere.

Not sure if they fit or not, but you could try one of the GRP type seats as they sit you lower in the car and they are a lot more comfortable than they look. I have a Tillet in my Zero, but there are other options. I did 1800 miles in a week on the Scotland trip this year and had no issues at all.