Stamford Car Show 2016

alanrichey

• 2 weeks later...

After much nagging the organisers have released the 2016 Site map. We have been given a club stand, unfortunately not as easy to get to as last year. As you can see from the map, after entering the field you turn right and go around the edge. Just take a copy of this map and your joining instructions and tell the marshall which club you are in, We are in between the Corvettes and the Italian Replicas (no pressure then :)). I better give my car a clean this year,

They have actually given us room for 7 cars rather than 8, but we should be able to squeeze in, otherwise it's first come first served. I will aim to get there at 09:00 to stake a claim. Cars should all be in position by 10:00.

Image1_zpskqjd0yu2.jpg

I'll try and sort out the weather this year.

Sorry guys, I,m going to have to miss this one after all. My wife is ill and I think I need to stay home. I have sent Alan the joining number for the show so if anyone want to go then please ask Alan for the number. (I don't think it would be fair just to print it in this message.)

Nice day out, lovely setting and a good turnout from the Club with 7 hoods and an MX5. Plenty of other interesting cars to view as well. Weather was good all day, seems to have rained everywhere else in Lincolnshire except Stamford :)

Thanks to all who supported it.

image_zpsomh36nfi.jpg

Image1_zps1jag4uap.jpg