Its Just Me On There!

chris n

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i imagine the hoody area at harrogate is a very peaceful place at the moment, apart from big jims snoring! Rizla will probably be fast asleep at home for the next day or two after his very early start and marathon trip home. and if jim gets hold of him, joey might not be blonde anymore!

really nice show, and some cracking weather too.

good to see everyone,

paul

:o well it almost looks like a smilie yawning..........im now awake,long drive and long day but well worth it,finally got to meet bill and joe,mitch and bugsy and others that i cant remember their names now

well it was my first time at harrogate,and it wont be my last but next time i will camp and make the weekend of it

wot fun it was to see big jims face when someone let of a smoke pellet under his car and shouted fire,,,,,,,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Bazwaz

The suns shining again this morning so they're having nice weather after a week of torrential downpours up here in Yorkshire. It's my local show and it's the first time i've missed it in years. I still can't get my car out of the garage due to the scaffolding ( they've not even started the roof yet because of the bad weather) . Hope i can get to Donnington.

Barry.

:D bad luck barry,youve got to make donnington,it will be great and im going round the track in the demmo car from mnracing as ive just bought one :p ,roll on the end of september when it gets delivered

Guest battery joe

hi all,

great weekend :) , me and dad both enjoyed it :)

it was nice to meet, rizla, friar tuck, jetskijase, red 7, chris r nicolson, charles b, yellow peril and all our hoodie friends :) , got our new toy to put on the car (cheers riz) and its a great honour to be looking after the rhocar flag and tent while micks away,

thank god i still have my eyebrows :lol: , after tim tried running me over in the car park i thought i woz in deep do-doo :o (better not make any jug jokes again :lol: :lol: :lol: )

great weekend :) , thumbs up :)

then jim twisted my cheeks (dont worry the top ones :lol: :lol: :lol: )

cheers :)

post-13-1092587889.jpg

Guest Bazwaz

Joey,

Glad to see you all had a good time. Sorry i couldn't make it to pick up Lee's gauge, if he wants it quickly you may have to post it otherwise we both should be at Donnington. He's on holiday this week so i won't speak to him till next weekend.

Barry.

Guest Battery Bill

Yes a great time at the show, Great to meet all our friends and look forward to Donnington. :D

Rizla great to here you have sorted youself out with the Vortx nice one

Not sure what Jim thinks about Rizla's new car though :lol: :lol: :lol: Could be a caption contest this one :lol:

post-13-1092590135.jpg