Tin Top Probs

tractor

so after the journey coming back from blyton the insignia was contantly going into limp mode with the slightest touch of the throttle so the fault code says low pressure in fuel rail so a while ago i changed the fuel pressure sensor made no difference but didnt bother me cos it only went into limp mode when you got to 3k so didnt go near 3k but now its getting worse so i have done a leak back test and number four injector is bad

DSC_0331_zpsc1muxdyi.jpg

so took it out and not all of the spray pattern was working so cleaned and checked spray pattern was all ok put it back in and its still the same going into limp mode so did another leak back test and number four is still leaking back far more than the others so looks like a new injector

ye gods are smiling on me

ive only gone and fixed it i now have a fully functioning vauxhall insignia

got a reconditioned injector stuck it in went for a drive god thats a quick diesel now i can actually rev it 8) 8) 8) 8)

• Like 2

Guest lotusPaul

Nope Jaimo. Its a phev. Thats the combined torque of electric motors and the engine. Its quick for what it is.

Sorry mate, slightly cheated. Lol