Jump to content

Age related plate

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, this is my first post as a new member. I wonder if anyone has some advice? I was given a donor car about 10 years ago with no V5

and was so eager to strip the car and get on with the project I never registered it in my name. Now nearing completion I want to apply for an age related plate, which is the best way to do this?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately without a v5 for a donor car, you wont be able to get an age related plate.


Having said that, Q plates have their benefits so I wouldnt be worries about going that route.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...