Message From Helen: John Is In Hospital!

cairnnut

Great news to hear John is home and doing well. I am sure Helen will be glad to lose the daily commuting even if it does mean she has to start cleaning the tea pot again.

Well done Mal for bringing him home. Not sure a Westfield without a screen was what he was expecting for his return journey but I expect it cleared the cobwebs on the A1.

I,m sure John must be glad to be back home.

Take it easy John and see you soon. Helen take a well deserved early night.

Richard.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andybarbet

Do you really want us to answer that question Helen ??

I'de better not, me thinks......Ha ha.......!!!!

P.S. After seeing ya tea pot on here i think i'll go for coffee next time........ :-)

Guest Hell on Wheels

Just to bring you up to date on John, he is doing very well. Enjoying having me play nurse, and NO I am not dressing up in a nurses uniform, don't want to over excite him! He went out for a brief walk with me tonight and did very well, went a bit wobbly when he came in again but it is a good start. Thanks for the visit Andy, Mal, Sandie and Chris. He says hello and he will soon be posting himself. (It will take a huge envelope and lots of stamps....) :rolleyes:

Guest Hell on Wheels

Yes it is the 7th November, 1130 - 1500 at George IV Baldock. Look forward to seeing everyone again. John will be there even if he has to be a passenger in MY car... that has got to be motivation to get better very very quickly! ;)

Guest Shrimpy

Dear Helen & John

Hi! I'm the wife of PeeJay, aka Pete "Keep the Flies off your Glass" Jacob. This is my first ever post on the site!

I've been reading your story & Pete & I just want to add our tuppence!

We are so sorry 2 hear of all the recent sadness & worry U've been through. We're thrilled 2 hear that John seems 2 B on the road 2 recovery.

Please know that our love & thoughts R with you John & your whole family.

One of my closest friends suffered an aneurysm 1 month B$ her 40th b'day. Right out of the blue. Her prognosis was very poor, BUT... 1 year later she was 70% back 2 normal, just blurred vision & occasional weakness in 1 leg. It's now nearly 4 years after the event & she's been back to normal 4 the best part of 2 years. She still has regular scans, checks etc., but has a clean bill of health & is probably busier than she ever was! Certainly just as mad, fun, kind... same old Val!!

She had some really dark times in the first year, but as I said, she has come through it, "with her shiny side up", as Pete says!

Hang in there, guys!

With our love, Sally & Pete XX

Guest Andybarbet

I will be at the November 7th meet, it will be my first one actually owning a Kit.....WooHoo ! (I pick it up on the 6th )

Not sure which bit to bring along though ? unless John wants to pop round on the saturday evening and we can build the car ready for the meet ?? I wish !

all the best and dont forget that your coming with me to pick it up John :-)

Ta ra...

Guest the bear

Andy,

If youre taking John, be careful, he's not allowed to get too excited about shiny bits.... :lol:

Def take the steering wheel, at least then you can sit in the car park holding it a make brummmm noises. :lol: :lol: :huh: