Message From Helen: John Is In Hospital!

cairnnut

Helen says: John is getting cheekier by the day, a very good sign! Doctors still have not told him much so we don't know if he will go back to Lister Hospital or just stay there and then be sent home. Once again, a huge thank you for all your support, you are a great bunch.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the bear

Hi all,

Only my second posting but a good one. For those who don't know me, I am the Mal that Helen has mentioned on the site.

I have spoken to her tonight and she has told me that they have confirmed that he has had a vessel brain hemorrage but it has healed itself. :rolleyes: :D

He is waiting to find out if they are going to keep him at the Royal Free for a few more days or transfer him back to the Lister at Stevenage.

He has to rest for a few weeks so no Hooding, but, although he will have headaches from time to time, they feel it is unlikley that it will happen again.

As a visitor (and as you can see from the Avatar, a Westfield owner) to this site, can I say that the level of support you have all shown has been fantastic. B)

The man himself would like to say thanks and see you soon.

post-13-1097184383.jpg

I suspect he really did the repair himself in the garage late at night ................

'' All you need is a piece if sierra door trim, some 3mm self tappers, a bit of hammering to shape, aand its all a supersonic job. Its for keeps !!!! ''

Only hoodies know how !!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Great news John, and all the best for your recovery now. ;)

Take it easy mate,

From the Thames Valley Crowd :D

Guest Hell on Wheels

Just got home from the hospital again, John has been sitting in a chair for a couple of hours today and feels so much better. He is looking forward to coming home although we don't know when yet. He was quite impressed that I went up to the Northants meet on my own today! Blew away a lot of the strain of the last two weeks.

Guest Troy Halliday

Sounds like you'll soon have him home and back under your feet again :D

Give him my best and I'll look forward to seeing him again at the next Herts meet.

Guest Hell on Wheels

Guess who is sitting on my sofa????

The man is home, they let him home today. He is very tired and feels very strange being here. I am sure once he is better he will put his own message on here but for now I will let him doze. Thanks again for all your support, it has been a great help. Our thanks to Mal (The Bear) for picking us up from the Hospital. Great to have friends!

Guest mickmellors

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

EXCELLENT NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to add my thanks to Mal the Bear for stepping in and doing what so many of Johns mates would have loved to do but distance prevents. You might drive a bit of a banger ;) but you are a 'Hoodie' mate - and a Hoodies friend.

Now then Helen, when does the tassel twirling party start ? - I can be there in about an hour !!!!! B)

Love and hugs

XXXXXXXXXX

Guest the bear

Banger :huh:

I guess I can live with being a honourary Hoodie :rolleyes:

Just nice to see him back home, it's his and Helen's fault I got into kit cars.

Thats what friends are for B)

Guest chris brown

Mal

it's his and Helen's fault I got into kit cars.
So your blaming John and Helen now are you it isn’t there fault you bought a “banger” which has been known to require a push on occasions :lol: :lol: seriously through its nice to see your car now looking so good, also running and sounding so good after its “minor” problems.

I agree with Mick you are a true 'Hoodie' (pitty about the car) :p :p