Really retro car show Penkridge 9/7/23

Andi

Hi Andi,

Just had a look at this & the display is for pre 2003 cars so mine is alright, but I don't know about yours or other folks.  Looks like it's £10 per car (including occupants) if you're displaying it and £10 per person if you're just visiting.

I'm up for it but I haven't booked my pass out yet!!   I'll let you know asap.

Steve

I've just had a look at the weather forecast which says it's going to be slatting it down most of the day !

I might wait and see what it says in a day or 2 before I book in.

I'm going to give this one a miss - if they've had half the rain we've had this afternoon & evening that field will be a swamp, and it's forecast for more rain tomorrow.

The good news is I've managed to get my engine running a bit better and might even get it somewhere close to usable with another hour or two on it tomorrow.

Wish I'd gone now.  I did manage to get my engine improved - it isn't too bad now, it still has a flat spot around 2000 rpm and doesn't exactly pull well but it's not too bad at low revs now and you can drive it in traffic (ish).   I don't think I'll get it sorted until it's got a normal cam back in it.