Digital dash

Dcsinclair22

With the delivery of the robin hood coming on Tuesday I would like to upgrade the dash as its very dated, has anyone upgraded from analogue to digital? I've done it on several bikes most recent being a ktm exc 300 2 stroke I rebuilt and made road legal, for that I used the ace well, but what other decent options are out there that you guys have used, I put a trail vapour on my misses drz 400 and it was nasty, I also put a acewell on my ccm but I just can't help but feel they look outdated now 

7 hours ago, nelmo said:

Ironically, most of the digital dashes I've seen have been on bike-engined cars. Maybe their looms are better suited to a digital dash? Might be a struggle to get the existing wiring into a digital dash?

I don't mind a bit of rewiring, from the sound of it there's a fair bit of wiring to sort on the car already, I'm sure it could be done with a bit of time and patience, I have plenty of time but not a lot of patience lol