Seats In An S7

Big Jim

THESE POSTS SPLIT FROM "FOR SALE" ADVERT

To see if seats will fit.

Measure the distance between the side of the tunnel and the inside of the side panel on the passenger side, that's you problem, it'll be about 4" narrower than those seats.

You will find that you'll have great difficulty finding any aftermarket seats (at the right price!) to fit. Roadster 7's possibly would, but they become very uncomfortable after a few miles, then you're onto the Litchfield narrow stuff.

Come back with that measurement first. (PS. In English money please)

Guest christophire

thanks for the friendly response.

well, as it 'appens as it goes, I did a sneaky measurement over the weekend and I think 40cm (16inches) is the magic number.

We have found some seats here:

https://www.midlandwheelsshop.com/view_prod...hp?product=BCUB

which should fit, but any other recommendations are of course more than welcome. :)

Guest docter fox

i have theses seats fitted in my s7

there called "ranger high back bucket" from europa

i have never seen them on the website but they are always at the shows

the hold you quite well but were surprisingly comfy when we brought the car up to yorkshire from reading

if you want any more pics just ask...

post-17-1099326812.jpg

We have found some seats here:

https://www.midlandwheelsshop.com/view_prod...hp?product=BCUB

which should fit, but any other recommendations are of course more than welcome.

Yep, they will go in, and at £150 / pair they are OK for price. I've just fitted the slightly bigger brother to them in mine, comfy enough, but I've had to mount them directly to the floor, and remove the runners that i had on my previous seats. (more padding) you'll need to raise the front of the seat up, I've gone about 1.75"

i have theses seats fitted in my s7

there called "ranger high back bucket" from europa

they also look OK, but it does look like they've been persuaded in a bit (not a problem) what price?

Guest docter fox

they go slightly thinner around the area that the side of the car comes in (the folded over bit) iv had them in n out several times while doing the carpet and painting n so on.

there mounted through the floor but raised about an inch at the front with the aid of a big lump of metal with a couple of holes drilled through, its surprising the difference it makes as once i forgot to put it back in and couldnt understand why i was so close to the steering wheel

as for the price, sorry i dont know, they were put in by the guy who had it before me but a call to europa and theyd probably tell you

il go take another pic....

not sure what the light is but here it is

post-17-1099334789.jpg

Edited by docter fox