Salvage Hood

enforcer

Hi

If its the one i think it is (scrap yard in between Chorley and Wigan) then theres not much left worth having, its basically a doner car,

A nwest member has picked over it and all the best bits have gone, like wheels, hood,,,,,

it has had its identification removed by the insurance, so it cant be re regestered and i belive the chassi is badlly bent on the passenger side,

It was T-boned pulling out of a Junction by a M-bike, from what i was told, it was hit at some force bending the side tubes inwards,

Dont know extent of injuries but damage to the car suggest they could have been serious :unsure: :( :unsure:

Mitch

That car was severly salavaged from by me and my dad.

I found the car on ebay a while ago and spoke to the guy who owned the yard. We went up and took of the parts we needed and left it pretty much as you see, although it did have wheels on the last time we saw it. We had the Silencer, propshaft and other engine bits, aswell as wipers and heaters