• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest TerryBarry

Unfortunately I took my "Better" camera with me today

This of course makes it far more difficult to upload upload pictures onto this board.

Well it does for the " Thickies" like me :wacko:

Guest racer

Hi All Indeed it was a good show ! But I must apologise for not getting acquainted with you guys ,me being a new member 'n all ! I left early as didnt feel too good . Also there were so many people looking at the cars ,I couldnt tell who was who anyway ! What great weather as well !ROD

Guest rizla

:D well ive just got in from the first day (back tomorow) and what a day,awsome weather(more for tommorow) and the number of cars there was incredible,the most ive seen at detling,the stunt show was great fun and the kids had fun on the fun fair

then it was all out for the detling event(all you can eat chinese)won again this year by peter knight :D but tim norman was a close second

oh and thankyou so much rod for the locks,grat stuff,it was good to meet all the people i did,ive got hand ache from all the hellos i did during the day

oh well more tommorow :lol:

Guest Battery Bill

Tin Top tomorrow Andrew :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its forcasting rain :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad to hear everyone is having a nice time (Weather here is nice as well we had a 70 mile drive just to get a lottery ticket :lol: :lol: Hope it wins :D )