Detling 2005

Guest TerryBarry

Guest paul mercer

hi all.

I'm standing behind rizzla in the 3rd pic posted. My car is behind that, but most of it is obscured by people looking. I guess that's a good sign. Did anyone get any pics of it on the RHOCAR stand at all?

It was my first show with my 2b and enjoyed it thouroughly, especially some of the comments made by people. Thanks all, checks in the post!! Good to meet some of the people that make this board what it is.

Paul

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest rizla

:D the realy good part about detling show was there was a guy making stickers while you waited or orderd depending if he had it on file

i finaly got a yellow rizla sticker for my roll bar from him,not bad price either :D

post-13-1112645276.jpg

Had a great time at my first show and so did my kids until they discovered the bungy trampolines, burgers and ice cream. Greatfull to Martin Pidd (Piddy) as i managed to tag along to 4 hoods all the way to Deitling.

Came across this in the hall and though "B****r no getting away from that round the twisty bits" then i thought I wonder if enforcer would like 1 of these?