Motor Cycle Intercoms

Jon Bradbury

Wotcha

I went to LiDL today and acquired some of these motor cycle communication sets. Very useful in a Hood! As I only want two of them I have three going spare. Now, I know that many of you will have gone to your local store and found the shelves stripped bare by the local motorbiking club, so I decided to get these and offer them at cost plus postage.

So, they're a fiver each and it's one per buyer.

Priority goes to Sussex members first, then other members, then community users. I hope this doesn't break any selling rules, but I'm doing this for you lot, not for profit.

Please send a PM if you're interested.

Cheers

JonB

Ps, find out about them here.

Guest Battery Bill

Jon

but I'm doing this for you lot, not for profit.

How come they are selling in the shops for £4.99 but you are charging a Fiver,

That means you have made a Profit of 3p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should be wearing a mask you footpag :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

Jon

How come they are selling in the shops for £4.99 but you are charging a Fiver,

That means you have made a Profit of 3p  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Should be wearing a mask you footpag  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :lol:  :lol:

Bill, who taught you how to subtract???

Oh, duhh, duhhh, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. Next time get Joey to post, you norbert.

I'm actually making a penny profit, because it's easier sending a fiver than £4.99. However, anyone that wants to pay more will be delighted to find them on eBay here. Starting price a tenner. Or here, currently £12.99, or even here, currently £6.00. :lol:

Really, these people must think we're all stoopid. Yet what's so amazing about this is how quickly the items appear on eBay after LiDL put them on the shelves.

PS, Wot's a "footpag"?

Guest chris brown
That means you have made a Profit of 3p
I'm with Bill on this one.

Jon here we start the lesson

3 units @ £4.99 each are sold @£5.00 each making a Profit of £0.01 each multiplied by number sold = 3 Therefore total profit £0.03 :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

Guest Battery Bill

Footpad, Footpad, Footpad :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Me and Andrew don't bicker :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p

Yet what's so amazing about this is how quickly the items appear on eBay after LiDL put them on the shelves

Yes thats why you have to be very careful on Ebay, personally I would not buy things like that on there I would rather pay a bit extra and get it in the shops. :rolleyes:

I'm with Bill on this one.

Jon here we start the lesson

3 units @ £4.99 each are sold @£5.00 each making a Profit of £0.01 each multiplied by number sold = 3 Therefore total profit £0.03 :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

Argh!

mutter...mutter mutter Smurfs... mutter.. mutter smartarses... mutter mutter mutter....

:angry: