Good Places To Test?

Hello, I know its a long shot but does anyone know of any good places around northampton for test the limits of a 2b?

Just watched a video of a lap round barkstone heath, looked good as not much to crash into. Which with the amount of bump steer i get with the slidding pillar looks good.

Guest Paul S Usowicz

Santa Pod is just up the road. Try one of their 'run what ya brung days'. Only acceleration I know but still good fun.

Cheers

Paul S Usowicz

Guest madmax

Rockingham has an inner race track ideal for hoods and track days are available. I am going to rockingham this sunday as a spectator and I will ask for dates. Colin

I went on a track day at Brands last weekend organised by MOTORSPORTVISION, which turns out to be Branda Hatch themselves.

They usually hire the track out to companies like Book A Track.

Not a bad day, but too many cars booked in, about 65-70 with only 28 allowed on track at any one time, running open pit lane. You Q in the pit lane until one car comes in. Usually its max 50 cars, so waiting is not too long. I had one 40 minute wait.

It was a half day 12:30 - 5pm for £99 aimed at novices.

Bob.