Go Kart On Ebay

Guest Kieran

Guest Kieran

After Rizla's pouting about bike power, I built this Go Kart at work. Unfotunately, my work colleagues watched my demonstration and have since refused to play in it. I'd be happy to let it go complete for £200 to a fellow hoodie. Remember, this thing has got approx 480bhp/tonne, and fair goes..... :lol:

Kieran :wacko:

My kart

Guest Kieran

The trading estate my companys building is on. Its a recently tarmac'd surface, that gives you a complete 1/2 mile circuit!! :D

Now that my colleagues won't drive it, its a bit of a white elephant,, and the MD keeps mithering me to make it disssapear so it must go. Shame to scrap it though.... :boohoo:

It was built around 4 mini wheels and my race bike engine. Scratch build a bit easier than Robin Hood build admittedly...!! :lol:

Kieran :wacko:

Well unfortunatly cant think of anywhere to drive it, or how i would get it there anywhere, i think definatly keep it and bring it to the shows, give us all a go!!

Anyway doubt you'll have a probblem selling it, and someone will be in hospital a few days later no doubt :D

Guest TerryBarry
if only i could find that link to the gixer 1000 cart  now that was a cart

I think that it's HERE somewhere

If that doesn't work try searching for "nurburgring gixxerkart" in Google

Or even HERE