Hoodies Wanted For Itv Feature

Guest rizla

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coopsuk

Glad everyone had a good time.

Thanks Mal for the directions and your number.

Was late leaving so did get you PM (ta)

I managed to do about 20 mile before the alternator bracket broke and started to rattle like a pebble in an old tin can, managed to limp back home, whilst I was looking at a way to fix that I noticed that I had losted 2 engine mount bolts as well.

So totally depressed I gave up, and took the wife out for dinner instead.

However, I will get it sorted in the end.

Cheers

Aaron

:) mike and richard(itv) have asked me to pass on thier thanks to the lot of you,and especialy to those that followed me up

:D and in mikes words "ive never met a lad so good at talking" wonder who he was refering to bill :lol: :wub:

• 5 weeks later...

:wub: UPDATE TIME

spent today doing what is called some steady-cam shots :wacko: for the final edit

still dont know the date it will be on but itv are talking about putting it on tv in the first week of january 06,i will let you all know when i know :)

oh and mike(the directer)took us out for lunch and presented me with 3 videos,all the footage of my car,the baldock meet etc,ive bought some editing equipment/software so i will be making a dvd up of it all soon so if you want one let me know

and i saw the interview bill and joey did at baldock,wow i love you man :wub: made me blush the comments you and joey made bill,thanks from the heart :)

il keep you all posted

Guest Battery Bill
and i saw the interview bill and joey did at baldock,wow i love you man  made me blush the comments you and joey made bill,thanks from the heart 

*bleep* I hope they dont show that bit then :boohoo: :boohoo: :D :D