Stoneleigh Show

Guest Taffy Rob

Guest Taffy Rob

Hiya all

it seems like only yesterday I was bumbling up to Mansfield to collect my kit, in fact it will be a year on the 30th March! :blink:

In the meantime I have receieved lots and lots of help from various people, but especially from the old rhocar forum, and also the yahoo 2b forum, it is so reassuring for someone like me with limited technical skills to have this kind of back up, and now...

Well, as far as the SVA goes, the car is finished!!! Mot'd over a week ago, just waiting for the test date after receiving ANOTHER form, it's all nail biting stuff! :unsure:

So, as a little thankyou to everyone involved, I will try desperately hard to get to Stoneleigh, in the hood, and join you in the club enclosure bit! And if I do, there will be a bootful of bootiful lager to share around! :D

So everyone get you fingers crossed for me please, and I look forward to seeing you all on may 4th!!!

Guest Taffy Rob

Depends on the work situation!

Chances are, either we'll be done by saturday afternoon, or won't be needed till monday lunchtime, so I expect we'll be there at least 1 evening!

Prior warning - I'll bring up the acoustic and 'entertain' you all!!!

:D :D :D

All being well, I intend to be there with the tent anf the Hood. I am looking forward to it. Jim, I owe you a beer for the advice on the wiring for the simpler engine management unit and dizzy.

Daz

MOT is done and dusted. Road tax sorted tomorrow and I am hot-to-trot. What a difference the twin-38s and the new cam make! :D I need to go down town and find some Saxos, Novas and the rest of the Halfords brigade now ;)

Daz