Lidl Car Cd/radio

Peter Bell

Guest johnboymac

didn't get mine from lidl, but I bought a very similar one from makro recently. luckily my old player had the same connections so it was a straight swap - however before I took the old one out I did look in halfrauds to price up a plug - its £20-30 for the cable with suitable plug on the end. I think you might want to bodge your own

Guest docter fox

eh? so thats the back of the one you've got? I'd have thought that would be easy to get a connector for, if not I know I've got one of the connectors in the garage, I'll try and dig out the other tomorrow if you like?

itss standard type of headunit connector, called 'DIN' . I had to go on the hunt fo one after buying a cd/mp3/radio player for my car. I think I got one from the car scrap yard, otherwise they're about £10 from a motor factors, - dont goto Halfrauds,

maybe you cold have a look on ebay,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Halfords-Ford-Car-Au...1QQcmdZViewItem

found this, its a DIN to Ford connector/converter, you can just cut off te ford plugs and make a pony tail.. only £4+pp

tak

That looks like an ISO connector to me. Halfords or a number of places will do an ISO-><insert car make> converter. Should be just under a tenner.

They didn't list one for my Skoda, but that was because Voltswagon Audi Group use the ISO connector as standard.

When I had a Kenwood unit in my Volvo I had a Kenwood-

>ISO converter plugged into an ISO->Volvo one!