Newby Hall & Car Show

Guest Colin

Guest Colin

Newby Hall near Ripon North Yorkshire on the 9th May a great chance for us Northerners to meet up at what could be one of the best car shows in the area { of course all are welcome }. I have spoken to Chris Crossley who is organising the event and he told me if there are a few of us going he will organise for us our own space, so hope someone can fly a flag or two. Just log onto carsinthepark.org.uk and you can register your car and get cheaper tickets later, you can also see who is allready going and there is also a list of invited cars.

Have a look at the link for Newby Hall itself, its a great place plenty to keep the wife , kids ,partners, or whatever happy, easy access from the A1. Hope we can make a go of this as not a lot of shows like this around this area.

Hope to see you there

Colin

Guest mower man

Hi Colin v/interested in a day out @ Newby ,do I need to book ? or is it turn up and muck in, depends how much is left in the wallet after Stoneleigh but hope to see you there regards mower man :D :yahoo: :good:

Guest Laird XIII

Hi Colin, another newby here. i have registered with newby hall and will be attending the event, as you say we don't have that much in Yorkshire so need to make the most of what we have and maybe it will encourage others to attend.

cheers.

The laird.

Hi Colin

registered on the site and pre-ordered tickets for me and SWMBO.....

here is the linkey to the site to register and reserve tickets for anyone else .... http://www.carsinthepark.org.uk

Looks like a realy good day out!!!!

I'll bring it up at the monthly meet and drum up interest and add it to the what's on in May update ....

cheers

C

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't seem to be able to register for this, tried on 30th march and filled all form out but never got the email, tried re-registering but it say email is in use. Have now used different email address and user name but still not received the confirmation back. Anybody else had any problems?

Guest Colin
I don't seem to be able to register for this, tried on 30th march and filled all form out but never got the email, tried re-registering but it say email is in use. Have now used different email address and user name but still not received the confirmation back. Anybody else had any problems?

Hi Jamie, I dont understand the reason as to why you are unable to log in for the event,

Best thing to do is send an e mail to Chris@carsinthepark.org.uk he will sort it out for you. Just hope you can make it on the day.

Looking forward to meeting up with the rest of you guys who are going, I am sure it will be a good day and will encourage all us Northerners to meet up more often and join in all the fun and frolics.

Colin

Guest Colin
got it sorted today, must be something to do with my isp (Karoo) as guys at work have same issue, got round it by using a new gmail account and its worked.

Looking forward to it, hope the weathers good.

Pleased you got it sorted Jamie,sometimes these things are a bit awkward, glad to see the numbers are creeping up as well.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Cheers

Colin