Trackday @ Cadwell Park Sun 22Nd Sept

Guest alfaGTA

Guest Lowlife

Planning to do Blyton on the same day at present, looking at the price though Cadwell does look tempting, will see if there is bonus in pay packet this month first.

Guest alfaGTA

Planning to do Blyton on the same day at present, looking at the price though Cadwell does look tempting, will see if there is bonus in pay packet this month first.

£10 quid difference at present so not too bad........ If we can get some concrete numbers i'll hassle Javelin again for a discount code to level the price.

Guest alfaGTA

Been itching to get mine on the track this year to see how she performs on the circuit. Either this or Blyton.....I'd be up for it mate. :db:

Get Linda involved, I have persuaded Kay to take the driving seat too although I think she'd prefer to drive the VRS around instead of the Indy (probably be quicker too) so I have some modifications to make to the seat and steering wheel...... Or buy a small japanese convertible to thrash round =@

Cadwell is well worth the extra money......... Can I get bthe nissan in the car by then or shall I chicken out and refit the zero??

Bloody typical eh.... Goes A.W.O.L for months and then turns up with 3 back to back posts! :drinks:

You can smell Cadwell Trackdays from 500 yds! 8)

Guest zoomzoom

I going to do my best to get the new engine up and running to do this as Caldwell is light years better than blyton (Blyton is good don't get me wrong ). Cadwell is the reason I'm fitting a turbo Nissan.

Guest alfaGTA

Cadwell is well worth the extra money......... Can I get bthe nissan in the car by then or shall I chicken out and refit the zero??

Get a heavy pinto slammed in there Marcus and get booked up!!

I'm going to book now B)

As always happy to offer passenger rides-its only a pinto so won't be that quick :bad:

Get Linda involved, I have persuaded Kay to take the driving seat too although I think she'd prefer to drive the VRS around instead of the Indy (probably be quicker too) so I have some modifications to make to the seat and steering wheel...... Or buy a small japanese convertible to thrash round =@

The missus won't take much convincing, probably as a passenger though.....

I'm in your motherland at the moment (work) sampling the black stuff :crazy:

Very tempted but I want to see how the car gets on with a new radiator fan to sort the overheating issue out before booking a trackday.

Also......how far away / angle from the exhaust do they measure you car's noise from? I'm thinking of checking how loud mine is before booking.

Guest alfaGTA

Also......how far away / angle from the exhaust do they measure you car's noise from? I'm thinking of checking how loud mine is before booking.

Little bit of info about noise here Richard....

http://javelintrackd...&id=10&Itemid=1

I've heard some very loud cars at Blyton and they have a 105db limit, Cadwell may adhere to the limit more closely...... Its the circuit that enforces the noise not the organiser (Blyton is Javelins track so perhaps more lenient).

Download a crude db meter app on your phone to give you a ball park?