Mymobile Phone Number

Guest peter2b2002

Guest peter2b2002

Hi one and all, as my employer has decided to put my mobile number on his adverts and is not going to pay me for any calls that i reply to or text that i reply to him so i have deleted my voda phone number 07780976 #13 from this friday ,when i get my 3 number i will post it here

Peter2b

Guest 2b cruising

When you've got your new job to go to. Sue the tight fisted B.

Claim for having to change jobs because of it.

Employment tribunals love that kind of case.

Guest peter2b2002

I would love to but im self employed and at my age jobs are hard to get ,took 6 months to get this one after 8 interviews (i think i have

too much experiance ) peter2b

Guest peter2b2002

Just leaving work tonight, I said good night to him , he called me back as Janet who looks after the nursery was talking to him, he then told me (i think he must have been talking to his wife down in kent who is the real boss) that they don't pay for texts, i told him that i was not charging him for me sending texts but I was only trying to get back what vodafone charge me to send a text to them , he just said we don't pay people to send texts doh :rolleyes: , I then told him it wont be a problem any more as my mobile number that he has had printed on 20k leaflets is no longer in use as of 1 july as i have cancelled my vodafone account and number, then Janet said she had done the same as they also had not re emburst her for calls to his customers and texts she has sent to them, she is getting 2 old phones with the same number for us to use and they can pay the phone bills as she is putting them in thier names. sorted :good: :good: