Grumpy Old Man

Guest red7

Guest vacinc

We have a loading bay at work, when any one parks over it, i use to put my hand under the engine and just pull a hand full of wires out, it does sound extreme, but we were fead up calling the police,

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest tom2b

A friend of mine had the access to his field through a call centre car park blocked by someone parking infornt of his gate (it did have a do not obstruct sign on it) he rang the manager to ask him to get it moved and all he got was a loads of excuses so he went down to see him. THe manager was still not helping atall so he gave him an ultimatum: move it within 5 minutes or your employees car gets bale spiked, within 5 minutes he was back with his tractor and bale spike lowered to car level, charging towards it and it suddenly shot out of the way! and theres been no trouble since.

Guest timswait
We have a loading bay at work, when any one parks over it, i use to put my hand under the engine and just pull a hand full of wires out, it does sound extreme

Also a tad counterproductive because then they are unable to move if even if they wanted to! :huh:

Guest docter fox
We have a loading bay at work, when any one parks over it, i use to put my hand under the engine and just pull a hand full of wires out, it does sound extreme, but we were fead up calling the police,

:o

I'd suggest towing it to the side before doing that? you could cause quite a bit of damage...