Grumpy Old Man

Guest red7

Guest macca
Steve

If they Block the path the Police can and will do them for it But only if it is blocking the path

Like Mickey says how about a summer Barbi at your house :lol: :lol:

Summer barbi!!!! I could bring the rugby team ;) to relieve the parking problems :lol:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Drewsus

Whats the address and what date? :p

I live in a close and am the only one with driveway! I have tried been nice, (Got thrown back in my face! :gdit: ) I have tried noise pollution with horn and stereo until they come out of what ever house they are in. (Didn't work). Pull a trolley jack out the garage and jack their car up they come running! :o :D

Haven't had a problem for a while now! :huh: :p :lol:

Childish but fun :rolleyes:

Guest AWhite

Funny i should read this today. We live in a cul-de-sac opposite a school. so it becomes a car park for the parents who are crap at parking and this morning one woman actually blocked our drive and left her car. We rang the school and blah blah blah we can't do anything.

The also like to block the entrance to the culdesac. We have complained and i even contacted the council etc. There is an elderly lady next door who also shares the entrance to the drive. The ambulance to take her to hospital once had to park about 200m away and go get her in a wheel chair. :gdit:

Ahh it p*sses me off. I have heard of neighbours a few years ago actually blocking them in then going and getting in the bath. Another neighbour followed someone home and blocked their drive.

I saw a prog on tv yesterday about inconsiderate parking at a school that stopped a fire engine getting to the scene of a fire and a woman died.

Sorry rant over.

post-13-1144399631.jpg

Guest peter2b2002

When i lived in a flat with 5 mates in a no through road, if a car parked in front of our house we used to bump it across the road in between a lamp post and a telegragh pole then sit in doors to watch.

pet2b

One of my neighbours used to park across the door to my garage. He works shifts. I called the police twice in the middle of his night (7am). They called him and told him to shift it or it would be towed. Since then he hasn't parked their once.

If your neighbours are parking on the pavement you can call the police and point out that they are obstructing the pavement. Rember someone might need to use the pavement with a double pushchair or something wide like that.

If they are parked on the road wait until they park against the flow of traffic at night without leaving their sidelights on. Then call the police and report their illegal parking.

I wish their was a scheme to issue parking tickets to illegally parked vehicles and earn a comission. I would be rich!

If your neighbours are parking on the pavement you can call the police and point out that they are obstructing the pavement. Rember someone might need to use the pavement with a double pushchair or something wide like that.

This really annoys me especially in towns, I have often had the urge to walk straight over a car blocking the path, would it be a right of way? where do you stand? (apart from on the sun roof of course :p ) could you get away with it?

Peter. :gdit:

Guest mastarforth

steve

we will just have to have the next club night at yours instead of the chiltern lodge. I amsure teh oods would all turn out in force and make some noise and park where ever the fancied infront of your neibours!