2006 Newark Show

Guest nightracer35

Guest nightracer35

just got back after my first night at a kitcar show ( with rhocar hoodies) it was great, every1 was dead help full and easy goin by the time i left i felt as if i had known most of them for ages, thanks to every1 who i met and offered me help and advise. i look forward to meeting you all again and more at harrogate. once again thanks, your a great bunch

ron hadaway

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest paul091085

Just got home after a quick drive up, wander round and then home again.

Was great to see so many hoods there, lots more than on any of the other owner's club stands. Especially a certain one beginning with 'W'. :p

Robin hood stand didnt seem to great though, the couple of display cars they had were dirty inside and out and would of thought they'd have put in a bit more effort. I guess they are more interested in plugging the 'New hood'.

Paul

wonder what the big guy behind her is thinking

it's probably quite obvious!

The funniest car there in my opinion, was

(you may have to wait a little while before it is ready)

also the new racing hood was shown, will full roll cage, and some chassis improvements.

Zetec SE fitted, 2.3 cosworth duratec beside it.

dscn2728small3eu.jpg

Well it all started with Big Lee deciding to change his steering rack, just for something to do. you know how it is, there wasn't anything actually wrong with it, but he decided that it needed changing.

post-13-1150582482.jpg

Even after she'd had a go at it, it needed the combined brain power of a goodly number of fellow Hoodies, they only need to see a bonnet raised and lots of support is forthcoming. (most people refer to as "piss-taking! :lol: )

post-13-1150582753.jpg

Guest Trevor 2B
After a couple of hours, he wasn't making much headway, so we asked for volunteers to help him out, and this young lady said she'd "Tighten his nuts!" or something similar!

I'm sorry but I don't find this lady very impressive..... <_<

Doesn't she know the steering rack is not found on the top of the engine? :p :D

Mind you, perhaps she is good with fried ignition systems...... :boohoo:

Guest nightracer35

i left early and missed her (had to go work :boohoo: ) had i seen her i would have askd if she could come round and help with my kit car :D :lol: :lol:

ron

Guest Leaner

I wud like to thank Big Jim and Co for a gud run down to Newark myself and my ladErik had a very good day out .The weather woz great and we had a good natter with our fellow Hoodies which makes the day even better so thanks to everone for making it an excellent day out .I look forward to our next get togther .

Bernie and Erik :D B)