Sva On Tuesday

Guest tom2b

Guest tom2b

Lol, do you think that Plymouthian could be that unsavoury doctorish looking fellow i found admiring my car after the test :D

Id like to say thankyou to everyone who has helped me out with parts, lent me bits for the test, given me advice, helped me with the build and also to Longboarder for coming along to the test to offer morale support, only to find it had finished at an incredibly early 11am. Without all of you i couldnt have gotten this far.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad list - should be on the road within the week and - YES DRIVE IT there.

I have always been told ' 2 visible threads' - this is to ensure the 'nyloc' part is visibly doing its job. The strength of it is calculated as being held by 1.5 threads ( normally only 1.5 threads fully loaded in contact within the nut ).

Good luck for next time !

I only needed a few hours notice for a retest.

Guest tom2b

Hmm 2 hours is slightly optimistic Nigel, a day maybe as im imaining that speedo cable could be a bit of a nightmare. Going to book my retest for July the 6th/7th if possible.

that unsavoury doctorish looking fellow

I can't imagine who you might be referring to.

Me neither :rolleyes:

Guest tom2b

no way micky, women are great :p

Ive got the seat bolt sorted this evening, spoke to a friend of mine who has had sierras with white dials and they do make the warning lights appear dim, so instead of mucking around with the clocks too much i have ordered individual warning lights from europa and will fit them to the dash. Rest of the jobs can be done at the weekend.