Wheels

Mat-Moo

I have a set of Sierra alloys you can have for free. Not all the tyres are good and at least one is a bit scratched but they are 5x 15" sierra alloys, free and not too far away. They are even in Hook rather than Basingstoke.

17" too big? I am looking at 18" to get the right rolling diameter for a Rover V8!

Guest TerryBarry

Matt,

I've got four Sierra steels ( 14" ) with Kwik Fit tyres - Plenty of tread.

You can borrow them for as long as it takes - they are only taking up space in my shed

Terry

Guest docter fox

the 17's do look very nice, but bear in mind tyre prices when it comes to the next set, they may be more than you expect... imo it ruins the responsiveness putting bigger wheels on so if you were wanting yout bit of bling think about spending a bit more now on say 15's and saving over 100 quid every time you need new tyres

alternatively I should be able to dig out a set of standard pepperpots and tyres for you, if you are able to wait a while I could even do you a black set with a polished silver rim if your wanting the bling B)