What Makes You Want To Give Up ?

Guest satman

Guest Battery Bill

Mitch

being gay or a biker

Ah I'm not sure on that one perhaps we better wait for Richard to answer that one :lol: :lol:

Mind you he does not drive a "Yellow car" so he can't be!

Surely

:lol: :lol:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was quite happy ready all the posts until someone had to put 'Gay' and 'yellow car' in the same sentence. Now I'm really upset... not everyone who drives a yellow car is gay ya know!!!!!

Enough said... I'm off to watch Bambi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest salty_monk
I was quite happy ready all the posts until someone had to put 'Gay' and 'yellow car' in the same sentence. Now I'm really upset... not everyone who drives a yellow car is gay ya know!!!!!

Enough said... I'm off to watch Bambi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will.... you should keep a low profile.... you have a Goatee too :p :lol:

Hope you're well :wub: any chance you could put a page on the Kent site for "local services / contacts" such as that guy Andy Parry used for his exhaust?

See all my links are up there, good idea to shove them all in a folder! http://kent.rhocar.org/links.htm

Cheers,

Dan :)

P.s. Thanks for sneaking my car into the calendar! I'll have some better pics next year :)

Guest Battery Bill
I was quite happy ready all the posts until someone had to put 'Gay' and 'yellow car' in the same sentence

Yes you watch The next thing is we will get a "Gay Yellow " car displayed on the front page of our yearly Calendar :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:wub: :wub: YELLOW AND PROUD :wub: :wub: :p :p Your right about the calendar Bill, and thanks to your last remark I'm gonna feature yellow hoods on every single month next year... I might even be tempted to photoshop a certain blue 2b and make it YELLOW! :lol: :lol:

Dan, I sort a section out on the links page! How did you know I sneaked you into the calendar???