Sva Test

Guest Vic & Wendy

Guest Vic & Wendy

YIPPPPEEEE well we've finally passed our SVA test at the second attempt, damn exhaust was bang on the Max level 101dB (was 109dB). So, many thanks to all those that have posted their fail lists in the past and to the replies i have received to my questions from you ever willing building buddies. It's been 6 hours now and we're still smiling the face's are beginning to ache :lol: :lol:

regards

Vic & Wendy

YIPPPPEEEE well we've finally passed our SVA test at the second attempt, damn exhaust was bang on the Max level 101dB (was 109dB).

Vic, well done mate - I thought mine was bad last week at 105db. Did you have to put a new exchaust on or simply pack yourS/

Regards

Si

Guest Vic & Wendy

Hi folk thanks for your kind replies, Dave yup you're right there can't wait. Also A32 to Alton then A339 to Basingstoke then a quick blat down the M3 & M27 can't b**$&y wait, next stop Portsmouth VLO ...

Vic & Wendy

Still smiling ......

Great news and well done. You can drive it all winter. Nothing like going out on a crisp dry morning, well wrapped up and blasting for a few miles. Hot soup for lunch and a few more miles in the afternoon. Great with a couple of mates. Quieter roads on Winter Sunday mornings.

Nigel

Well done Vic,

I did the Meon valley in the summer's heat on the round trip - newbury, poole, portsmouth, farnham, home .

Was a very pleasant working day !!.

The MT75 gearbox is still working fine .

We can meet up in Basingstoke area in the Summer for an afternoon !!.

Call in on me if you are going north in the 2B - Has it got a name yet?

How long was the Northam SVA test - did you beat my 10 hrs to get through ? ( 7.5 first day, 2.5 on retest )

best wishes and happy hooding

Graham

Guest Vic & Wendy

Right here goes....

Hi Will , yup great feeling and STILL smiling33 hours later ( will it ever wear off i ask myself) ...

Ian and Carole, Oh yes indeedy

- Stoneleigh, Harrowgate, Donnington, Newark,Exeter and all points north of Gosport.

Simon, - Is your exhaust two pipes into the silencer, with one exit pipe, and have you fitted the exhaust heat shield.!!!

Nigel, - Cold weather never did bother me, and no point in building your pride and joy and then leaving her locked up for half the year, and if I can find other like minded people for a winter run out I will be laughing.

Dan - Thank mate, and guess what, yep still smiling!!

Eddie - Are you putting your hood into mothballs for winter? Or are you up for a few run outs?

Hi Steve - Thanks for the mirrors, they worked a treat no issues at all with the SVA man. Hope we can meet up at a show or two.

Hi Nigel - We passed Telford on the way up to Wendy's daughter in Oswestry, it would be nice to look at your 2B04 as we have not seen that many at the shows that we have been to for some reason. (Sub K style) PS Picture looks stunning. How do you get your shine on your stainless steel?

Graham - Yes that would be good to meet up. I am up to meet any like minded people. Glad the gearbox is OK. 10 hours for an SVA, I thought mine was bad enough at 8.5 hours. But what a great feeling when you are handed the MAC.

Hi Graham - Many thanks you've guessed it still smiling!!

Best regards to all, see you out there on the road!!

Vic and Wendy

Vic and Wendy,

we're keeping our Hood going throughout the winter - we're definitely up for some driving. Give us a call when we get a nice day and you're free and we'll organise something - it'll be good to see you again! Best of luck with the registration process.

Edward