Light Weight

Guest gdc

i had intended to detail the mods and let the club benifit from their sale or donation.

however it would appear that the club s funds are sufficient.

i feel that the mods have a value, and the production of the mods to dvd or just text and photos will have a cost ,

i am willing to bear that cost however i would like a charitable body to bennifit.

i am willing to sort the mods to a standard that will be an aid to building a lightweight.

be it part built or new build.

and gbs i am only finnishing the r/d that should have been done by your predessors .

any one with ideas how the best way to procede please let me know.

regards graham

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Petemate

Well done Graham

Just shows anything is possible. You are right regarding the r/d. Although RS was (is) a great guy in many respects, the lightweight, while a good project, should really have been further developed before being let loose on the public.

Your willingness to share your part in the research & development is to be applauded. Will you be bringing it along to the Herts meet in Feb?

Pete

Difficult one this as the whole idea of the club is the free flow of information, we have/are all moding Robin Hoods and freely passing on our findings.

Donations to charity are very worthy and no one would have any problems with you naming your prefered one to benefit.

Production of a DVD or text and photos can be done at little or no cost, just ask plenty of people on this site with the skills.

I for one would be happy to help as long as the club benefits from the information.

I will leave it there for the moment.

hi paul

i agrree with what you have said and my thoughts are that the rhocar members building lightweights would have free acess ,

however there are approx 95 or so kits sold in this country ,

i am aware of only 9 member builders?

should guests have free acess to this information ,if so then perhaps they should be at least be encouraged to join, if they dont want to join then a donation to a charity should be applicable.

graham

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi Graham

??????????????????

All the words have been used.

You are an insperation to all builders not just L/W'ers

WELL WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see this "Phoenix." one day

Ian J

Guest Bob's Babe

:D :D :D :D :D

Fabulous news ;) due entirely to your determination and openness in accepting and, more often, offering great advice :D

Proud to have you as a club member :lol:

Now get out there and enjoy the ride ;) ;) :lol:

SUE :wub:

PS: if you wanted to write a piece for the club mag at some stage....the good, the horrifying, the hard work and the great ending I'm sure we would all be avid readers :wub: