Autoworld Show Southport

Mitch

Well with the lack of shows this year, ive seen this posted in a free paper someone had a work, and must say, looked very interesting theres allsorts going on from Vindicator building a car over the weekend to a drag strip down the front,

I have emailed the organisers to see if we could get room a club stand,

and as its right bang in the centre of the town there sould be somthing for every one,its a 2 day event on te 21st 22nd of July

details here

http://autoworlduk.com/

trouble is, i SUPPOSED to be working :ph34r: ;) ;) , but i can work on that later

Mitch

organiser mailed back within an hour to say he will book some space in the club area, now i need to know how big an area??,

I know its a bit off, but who else is coming??

Mitch

Guest crimewade

im definately going, but i fear i will be carless.... looks like this could be the start of a decent annual event, especialy with cars being actualy driven in competition as well as on show and trade stands to boot, a million pubs and a quick paddle if youve got the time..... bring on the bucket and spades B) B) B)

all free too ( except for beer and shiny bits)

Edited by chris wade

Hi Barry as of yet im not going, but im working on getting time off,

maybe we could find a local hoodie who lives on a farm to find us some room :wub:

20 so far

Mike, (local farmers son :lol: -_- )

Steve

Stu

Chris wade

Geoff

Gomatthome

Barry

Greenie

Pete dawson

simon

Kev and Gayle

Bugsy

Nick +Jan

T Tank

Jim

Pugwash local with very large garden :wub: :unsure: :lol:

Learner,

Andy windows

Andy Vee

Brian (newbie)

and DO eye, who may end up sorting this for the club if i cant get time off to come,

looks like we may need a big pitch :lol:

Mitch

Mitch

just got this back from oragniser, looks like we need GBSC on or side too <_<

Hello Mitchell

I would like to encourage owners of Robin Hood cars to visit Autoworld and would be pleased to see them competing in the Sprint. Indeed, there is also a Manufacturer Challenge that might be of interest. This is an all-rounder challenge where drivers representing the manufacturer compete in three events from a list of five with the scores then combined.

However, there are a few problems with both club space and competitive involvement.

With respect to competitive involvement, the Sprint is restricted to drivers with competition licences. These do not need to be MSA but can be MSA, IOPD or similar. Basic safety equipment (roll bar, helmet etc) is also mandatory. Entry to AutoSolo however is open to all drivers.

Because this is a free event with zones right across the resort, car parking will be at a premium. Some car parking has been lost because we have racing on the beach. That means that the space available for club parking and displays is limited. We have rationalised that by allocating main club parking to owners clubs for the brands that are displaying in the static motor show areas or manufacturers providing interest or support to Autoworld. Vindicator for example are taking display space in the static motor show and also building a car at the show so we are supporting them with extra space for the Vindi club and also a ride & drive parking bay.

Unfortunately Robin Hood have not booked any space and have ignored all our communications. That means that it is difficult for us to allocate much space for your club cars.

Whatever the situation with the manufacturer, we will of course make you and your fellow club members very welcome at Autoworld. And if the manufacturer subsequently gets involved we will also be able to increase your space.

Regards

Autoworld Information Support