2006 Corsa Cooling Fan

Guest a8dyc

Guest salty_monk

I have a pusher mounted in front of my RAD all I did was keep it the same way as above (so the motor back was closest to the rad) & used it like that. As the whole nosecone is cowled in the fact that it's mounted a few inches further forward doesn't make any real difference at all....

Dan :)

• 3 weeks later...
I have a pusher mounted in front of my RAD all I did was keep it the same way as above (so the motor back was closest to the rad) & used it like that. As the whole nosecone is cowled in the fact that it's mounted a few inches further forward doesn't make any real difference at all....

If you swop the wires around going to the fan motor it will then go in reverse and push instead of pull, just give it a quick flick to try.

Guest chris brown
Cheers Eric,

That answers my question,Not the fan i'm looking for then i want a pusher.

Thanks again

Andy

Go down your local scrapies and get a Peugeot/Citroen fan. I got a pair off a 605 or 505 complete with housing for £10 they are very powerful "pusher" fans. (They must be good Big Jim swears by them) :lol:

Guest salty_monk
If you swop the wires around going to the fan motor it will then go in reverse and push instead of pull, just give it a quick flick to try.

Yes, but the blades are shaped so it doesn't push any air, just shoots it out the sides. Only any good if you can reverse the blades which on the Ford one you can't.....

Hi,

I have a pusher fan & shroud I cant fit to my XE set up. as the sliding pillar chassis gets in the way.

It fits a Cortina rad a treat & shoud fit a wishbone chassis, .

Shame as it blows a gale!! Much better than the RHE Honda one I ended up fitting.

PM me for a description yours for the £15 I paid for it if youre interested.

(Prices down here are far higher than in the sticks round Chris's)!!! :D

Bob.