Pic Request

Guest 2b_pablo

Guest 2b_pablo

hey all can someone show me a pic of how rear coilovers attach to a hood? Im upgrading my sierra rubbish but unsure where the new coilover goes

my setup:

Photo00200.jpg

thanks all

Just like to add, I believe the 111A has a separate boot, sides and back panel which is bolted to the monocoque tub. The purple bit B that I have roughly outlined in the pic. The sides, sloping bulkhead behind the seats and the boot floor are part of the monocoque in white A. The boot sides are bolted to the monocoque sides to attach the boot. Reinforcement for a rail to support the shocker should take in the monocoque sides, not just the boot sdes although these have already proved well attached, surviving the leverage of the present shock mount.

Nigel

Guest 2b_pablo

just above the spring to the right there is a row of 3 or 4 bolts through. Could I attach my mount there? I was going to use some angle with extra webbing on to strengthen it up a bit.

or is it better to pick up the roll bar mount up at the purple B? I guess the length of the new shock will decide.